Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Covering Letter For Accident What Is A Parent's Liability For A Minor Of 16 Who Was In A Car Accident And Excluded From The Policy.?

What is a parent's liability for a minor of 16 who was in a car accident and excluded from the policy.? - covering letter for accident

He announced that his license is not only behind the wheel, however, training and basically had my car and was involved in an accident. Insurance cover my habit since I've ruled out a pilot. Now I got a letter in my name for a collection agency for $ 21,000 to be paid. I sat down with them and explained that the younger daughter was my driver's license and that there is a limit of liability to parents of minor children involved in an accident. The Lady of the cabbage. Agency stated that it had to pay and that the license would be suspended, that was very rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Splinter balls Google Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates