Friday, January 29, 2010

Maria Swan Fotos POLL: Do You Like These Unique Baby Names?

POLL: do you like these unique baby names? - maria swan fotos

I am older than 24 months, and you begin to think about baby names. But like most of them. almost all are characters in a novel in the ... letammy is like the mane character in it.

Jennifer Heather
Jenna Swan
Michelle Kay
Rebecca LeAnn
Summer Rayne
Kut-Kut hilbellvamu
Haiti porta prince (in memory of the earthquake victims in Haiti)
April showerz
Bella Swan-Cullen
hillrayne le'tammy
Hillsong trying Junebug
Delicate experiment
Rebecca McLean
Spices trendi

Lorraine delarouge le'tammy
kaykz Baybe (I think it's cute, of course, we need to change the name after a few years)
Larue swety le'tammy
Hilton Kailey
jelliheart tammy
Jennifer medwinga
Midgey Bernardino
Ingrid gamma
Hilton Miley letammy
Michelle gabby
g'nae hoytu quattru
rehbekkah yzzibehlleh
lhiyagnne mahrriyeh (Maria Lianne)
mharchthah lhiyagnne (Martha Lianne mahriya .. in my book and mhacartha sisters) are
The rain clouds cullen
Lena starflowr
seþi s'baschen
Stephanie Jane
bagatrix the tammy
Mixture wama'alaneu letammys lovers (alaneu. prefix "WAMA" means sweetheart in the language, i)
Le'tammy Bertha Jean-delehBret
Michelle Renee deskek
gabbreaell sdeffanea (Stephanie Gabriel lol)
rannaey gnikowlle (Nicole Renee)
skyffa cyrus Edward wama'alaneua (alaneua is the female version of alaneu)
letammy raiytch'l
Winthrop Geneva
Machell djenivver

I just scribble on paper and I like a lot of them are probably the baby's name. I'm so excited! lol my friends annoy me, but I want them to have a unique name. I know people say its average, but these names mean a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Splinter balls Google Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates